General Manager is to obtains profit contribution by managing staff; establishing and accomplishing business objectives.
Job Responsibility & Duties:
- You will be responsible for the achievement of the resort financial targets
- You will implement long and short-term strategic plans to drive the bottom-line results
- You will lead, encourage and supervise a dynamic team that consistently delivers the highest standards of customer service
- You will ensure appropriate hiring, training, motivating, coaching, counseling and development of team members
- You will ensure that social legislation is correctly applied and respected
- You will participate in community and professional organizations to maintain high visibility and promote a positive image
- You will think outside the box to drive revenue to the hotel
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Qualifications & Skills:
- Position Open to Local or Expat
- Opening Experience
- Minimum of 3 years operational management experience in either 4-5 stars hotels or resorts
- Strong in Sales & Marketing and/or Room Division is preferred
- Asian work experience
- Excellent communication, people management skills and good financial acumen
- The ability to be culturally adaptable
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- International chain experience is a plus
How to apply:
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail your full resume, including present and expected salary, details qualifications and experience with a recent photograph for our consideration to Human Resources Department as per Location details above.