Location of Work:
BHMA Hotels and Resorts – Bangkok Corporate Office
11th FL.,The Trendy Bldg. 10/125 Soi Sukhumvit 13, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel. +66 2 168 7533 ext. 222
Fax: +66 2 168 7544
Business Development Analysts are charged with monitoring, analyzing and improving their company’s business. They accomplish this by conducting research, interpreting data and making recommendations based on their findings.
Depending on the needs of their company, Business Development Analysts are usually also required to create financial models, communicate with current and prospective clients, generate pitch decks and identify new business opportunities. Additionally, Business Development Analysts collaborate with a team of colleagues, such as managers, supply chain staff, engineers and production employees on a daily basis, while simultaneously reporting to a higher-level staff member such as the Business Development Director or CDO
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- Prepare financial models, projections, and analyses on prospective hotel management opportunities and development opportunities including market analysis, lease analysis, budget creation, project scope, and return on investment modelling.
- Produce deal evaluations for internal review and participate with principals in meetings to consider potential management and development opportunities.
- Assist in the preparation of management proposals and offer letters.
- Research market data/demographics including interfacing with third parties to obtain comparable datas.
- Produce marketing materials and presentations to prospective developers, owners and institutional investors.
- Assist with due diligence and closing activities.
- Assist in formulating deal structures taking into account legal, financial, real estate, and investor/capital aspects of the transaction.
- Assist in preparation of internal presentations.
- Assist the development team in a variety of activities throughout project life cycles.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
Job Qualifications & Skills:
- Only Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree required. With a concentration in real estate, finance, business, or accounting.
- 2+ years of professional experience working within an investment bank, institutional real estate fund, or an institutionally backed operator is preferred.
- Outstanding proficiency in creating complex financial models for real estate financial analysis using Excel, including knowledge of advanced Excel functions and ability to create joint venture waterfalls. Argus proficiency is preferred, but not required.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and communication skills. Demonstrable understanding of financial statements, use of comparative data and financial forecasting is required.
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast paced environment and handle multiple projects at the same time. Accuracy and attention to detail is critical.
- Willing to question assumptions, demonstrated passion for continuing education, and has a strong interest in the built environment.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Social Security
- Group Health Insurance
- 8 Days off per month
- Monthly Party