Bespoke Hospitality Management Asia – Bangkok Corporate Office
11 th FL.,The Trendy Bldg. 10/125 Soi Sukhumvit 13, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel. +66 2 168 7533 ext. 222 Fax: +66 2 168 7544
The Group Director of Operations will lead, supervise and direct the operations and financial performance of an assigned hotel in the Thailand and, in partnership with the Executive Vice President – Operations, provide leadership, oversight and support to 18 additional hotels in their assigned portfolio. This role will be the central point of contact for property leadership on strategic and escalated matters while leading and executing key enterprise-wide initiatives across their assigned hotel portfolio.
Job Responsibility & Duties:
- Ensure properties are meeting operational budgets
- Aid in establishing, communicating and implementing operating standards, tools and resources
- Analyze property data and provide potential solutions to increase guest satisfaction and improve operating efficiencies, reduce expense and maximize revenue
- Participate in the implementation of goals and the successful rollout of initiatives and programs
- Monitor project management work via site certain requested inspections to ensure conformance to plans
- Provide technical and knowledge guidance as subject matter experts
- Partner with other internal departments to continuously optimize financial and guest satisfaction results
- Assist properties management and teams in successful completion of all goals, plans, and reports
- Evaluate daily operations and implement measures to improve and exceed guess satisfaction and operational efficiency
- Maintain compliance with established policies, procedures, objectives, quality assurance, safety and environmental and infection control
- Maintain regular visibility and communication with client to ensure contract obligations are continuously being met and concerns are addressed in a timely manner (As requested)
- Ensure acquisition and development of competitive talent and promote opportunities for attracting and retaining high performing talent; ensuring adequate staff to meet operational requirements
- Coach and council all management in assigned hotels to ensure key performance is met as requested
- Ensure on-going training, promotions, performance reviews, employment termination, and disciplinary measures are administered according to policy and procedure
- On request audit hotel summary reports and records as required, submitting requested reports and statistics
- Ensure that all safety and brand standards are maintained
- Develop and leverage internal and external partnerships to maximize achievement of business goals
- Support in conducting monthly GM meetings and create agenda points
- Coordinating Project projects with GM’s
- Join in on budget meetings and help GM’s preparing budgets (in coordination with EVP Ops and CFO)
- Prepare power point presentations and excel presentations as requested by EVP Operations
- Act as Task force GM in any of our destinations as requested by EVP Operations
- Support in all pre-opening hotels by preparing Pre-opening budgets, FF&E and Forecasts as requested
- Assist the corporate team in achieving food and beverage leadership in the hospitality industry
- Responsible for the Food and Beverage pieces of new development projects
- Work with the EVP Operations to develop and cascade a creative and innovative culture of Food and Beverage across the portfolio of hotels
- Act as the Food and Beverage partner to the EVP Operations and the General Managers
- Assist in long term strategic Food and Beverage planning
- Oversee the Business Plan process for all managed properties
- Plan strategies and directions for managed outlets, evaluating them physically, conceptually, operationally and financially
- Select and utilize property(s) as beta sites for new initiatives
- Assess actual performance against standards to determine whether the department is on target to reach its goals and take corrective actions as necessary
- Participate with new ownership groups in the development of their projects
- Oversee the layout and design of all kitchens and bars
- Prepare, for new projects, O, S, & E pars, item recommendations, and order parameters
- Review and evaluate all major Food and Beverage capital projects
- Support and direct the hotels and resorts Food and Beverage teams relative to standards, training, recruitment, customer loyalty, revenue, leadership, succession planning, performance improvement and performance measurement
- Support all tasks as assigned by EVP Operations
Job Qualifications & Skills:
- Only Thai nationality, any Male or female
- 5+ years in a property leadership role required.
- 10+ years of hotel management experience required (experience with full-service, national hotel brands such as Marriott, Hilton and IHG preferred).
- 3+ years of prior multi-unit, hotel operations experience preferred.
- Proven ability to prepare / develop financial impact or ROI analysis which may include developing market share capture assumptions, cost containment initiatives (using KPIs and related tools), and tracking performance impact for particular assets, to be able to work with hotel’s teams to improve performance.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, task oriented, and possesses a track record of meeting deadlines and delivering on goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related discipline preferred.
- Must be willing to relocate to the Assigned areas
- Travel requirements: 50- 60%
Compensation & Benefits:
- Social Security
- Group Health Insurance
- 8 Days off per month
- Monthly Party
How to apply:
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail your full resume, including present and expected salary, details qualifications and experience with a recent photograph for our consideration to Human Resources Department as per Location details above.