Bespoke Hospitality Management Asia – Bangkok Corporate Office
11 th FL.,The Trendy Bldg. 10/125 Soi Sukhumvit 13, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel. +66 2 168 7533 ext. 222 Fax: +66 2 168 7544
Perform general office duties to support Sales team (e.g., filing, sending emails, copying, documenting). Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, or draft-documents). Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally. Gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g., brochures, promotional materials). Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to BHMA. Enter, retrieve, reconcile, and verify information (e.g., commissions, leads, third parties) in software involved in the sales process. Answer guest questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, special events). Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
Job Responsibility & Duties:
- To respond quickly and efficiently to all in-coming sales enquiries, by telephone, fax and email, preparing brochures as required.
- To follow up all enquiries, preparing proposals where necessary.
- Contracting bookings and raising invoices.
- Promotion of our facilities to new and existing clients through a pro-active approach.
- Responding to and co-ordinating all internal meeting requests.
- Assisting in implementing the sales strategy as set by the Sales manager, and in association with the contracted including strategies for encouraging repeat business and up-selling.
- Ensure an efficient tracking system of all event paper-work.
- Up-keep of a client and agents database – updating where necessary to allow effective promotions.
- Compilation of weekly overview sheets to all departments including communication and administration of ancillary services.
- To liaise at all times with all team members and work as a team to reach targets set by the Sales Manager.
- To encourage repeat business by networking with current clients and their colleagues.
- To provide input and ideas into marketing initiatives and subsequently promote these initiatives and monitor responses.
- To maintain and develop contact with professional bodies and potential clients through attendance at networking and promotional events.
- Performing various others duties assigned by managers.
- Develops and implements strategies for achieving individual sales goals
- Achieves team goals within assigned market segment
- Answering phone inquiries, providing information on accommodation availability, accommodation rates as well as promotions
- Prepare proposals with the Sales team that are geared to maximize profit while satisfying client needs
- Check e-mail and incoming fax and send documents by email or fax if necessary
- Sort out documents received by email or post and ensure smooth distribution to all concerned departments and persons
- Communicates clients’ requests to all departments in an effective
- Prepares reports, as necessary to improve management decision making and critical evaluation of work activities
- Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing guest service
- Listens, apologies with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems
- Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied and uses their best judgment as to when it is appropriate
- Working hours as stated by the hotel rule
Job Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum of 1 years in Sales experience in hospitality industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or similar education
- Passionate about Hospitality
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Excellent social, communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work extra hours if needed.
- Must be able to communicate in English writing and speaking and other languages that are an advantage.
- Good inter-personal skill
- Computer literate, i.e. Microsoft office and Google sheet
- Business Communication, use results-oriented writing techniques and strategies for correspondence (e.g., memos, letters, reports, proposals, etc.) with correct grammar and punctuation.
- Presentation; demonstrate ability to maximize impact, maintain interest, and establish a rapport with the audience when conveying information.
- Organization; demonstrate ability to proactively prioritize needs, put first things first, and effectively manage resources and time.
- Sales Skill, understand the positioning of the Hotel, services provided and how the Hotel can meet the needs of customers and be capable of closing business.
- Negotiation, understand the cost/benefits of prospective business and vendor contracts and negotiates contracts which result in mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Company Positioning, understand the strategic positioning of the hotels and how the products and services offered compare within the competitive market for targeted market segments.
- Must be able to contact with all levels of personnel within the hotel and with the hotel guests.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with the customers at all level
- Able to lead people, able to perform middle managerial skills and able to supervise junior employees
- Related industry experience is highly regarded
Compensation & Benefits:
- Social Security
- Group Health Insurance
- 8 Days off per month
- Monthly Party
How to apply:
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail your full resume, including present and expected salary, details qualifications and experience with a recent photograph for our consideration to Human Resources Department as per Location details above.