Bespoke Hospitality Management Asia – Bangkok Corporate Office
11 th FL.,The Trendy Bldg. 10/125 Soi Sukhumvit 13, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel. +66 2 168 7533 ext. 222 Fax: +66 2 168 7544
The Sales manager to perform his/her duties on developing and implement sales strategies required in maximizing returns. The role of sales manager involves conducting analysis to evaluate current client base and identifying changes/trends in the hotel industry. The Sales Manager also works as a team member with each hotel sales and in close contact with assigned Administrative Assistant and other support staff to assist Group Director of Sales in communicating with each hotel sales.
Job Responsibility & Duties:
- Sales manager networks with potential clients, manages key accounts, works to maintain a loyal customer base, and oversees hotel sales strategies.
- Assists the property’s proactive sales efforts with a focus on group and events.
- Maintain current information of competitor’s prices, products and promotions.
- Analyzes current client base or target market, generating the opportunity to BHMA’s hotels.
- Sales manager is overseeing the key account business, and researching new potential clients, and making calls.
- Devises new ways to expand that client base by market trend survey.
- Maintains positive relationships with clients to encourage repeat and recurring business from key accounts.
- Sales manager is overseeing the key account business, and researching new potential clients, processing paperwork, and making calls.
- Advanced knowledge of market trends, competition and key customers of the hotels.
- Produce and submit weekly sales recap
- Attend weekly sales meeting as needed
- Attend Sales events when required
- Assist in special projects as requested by the VP – Sales and Senior Sales Manager
Job Qualifications & Skills:
- Only Thai nationality, any Male or female
- Bachelor Degree in Related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in Sales department is essential
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Proficient in common Microsoft software such as Word and Excel
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Able to travel to visit properties sometime
- Observes confidentiality
- Good command of Thai and English language
Compensation & Benefits:
- Social Security
- Group Health Insurance
- 8 Days off per month
- Monthly Party
How to apply:
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail your full resume, including present and expected salary, details qualifications and experience with a recent photograph for our consideration to Human Resources Department as per Location details above.