The Business Development Manager will be a key member of the management team that grows BHMA Hotels and Resorts portfolio with the addition of new properties that benefit to Flight Centre Travel Group. She/he will help lead the company in achieving growth objectives to expand the BHMA Hotels and Resorts brands key strategic markets in Thailand.
Responsibilities will include identifying new project opportunities, as well as pitch and win management contract over existing management hotel. She/he will report to Chief Development Officer of BHMA Hotels and Resorts.
The ideal candidate must be able to meet, present & interact with Key Executives (Owners-Directors-CEOs) of independent &/or branded hotel and resort.
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- Hospitality market research (supply, demand, hotel scores, new management opportunities)
- To source and follow-up deals of new hotels under leasing or/and management contract
- To generate possible new business contacts by establishing positive connections with property owners, property agents, associations, local authorities, etc.
- Prepare presentation material e.g. hotel concept proposal and conduct feasibility studies, including competition analysis and site assessment, for new projects.
- Manage deal/negotiate terms of lease and management contract with property owners.
- To analyze and research potential business growth and opportunities.
- To continue innovating and improving strategy, process, and search criteria for a better business result.
- To conduct any other work relating to hotel development activities and other tasks as required for growth of the business.
- Business trips within Thailand or other assign area from management is required from time to time.
- Source, evaluate and close new business that aligns with the growth objectives of the company and brands
- Liaise with other departments whenever necessary while assessing potential hotels
- Manage deal negotiations including lease or management agreements
- Keep up to date with new/ future hotel developments pipeline
- Oversee the smooth transition & integration of a newly affiliated hotel
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the hospitality industry and trends
Job Qualifications & Skills:
- Male / Female with Thai nationality only
- 5+ years of business development or real estate experience
- Superior negotiation skills and proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- Bachelor degree required. Master’s degree in Business or related field preferred
- Desire to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience in working with senior management
- Aptitude for understanding and communicating how products and solutions solve business problems
- Ability to structure effective sales strategies and negotiate complex, high-profile agreements
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to synthesize information and customer needs so that it can be translated back to the delivery team
- Experience managing partnerships across multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel ~ 50%
Compensation & Benefits:
- Social Security
- Group Health Insurance
- 8 Days off per month
- Monthly Party