https://bhmahotels.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/LOGO-BHMAsia-2018_Main-300x180.png 0 0 BHMAHotels https://bhmahotels.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/LOGO-BHMAsia-2018_Main-300x180.png BHMAHotels2018-05-10 05:06:152018-05-10 07:05:15Group Training Manager
Bespoke Hospitality Management Asia – Bangkok Corporate Office
- Manage training and development activities including training budget, training needs analysis and program evaluations.
- Design, produce, Coordinate and implement training programs to meet corporate need and specific department/hotel needs.
- Prepare and administer the training calendar on a regular basis.
- Provide and Facilitate management Training and Development programs to address identified needs and Corporate Policy.
- Designed an effective orientation program and its presentation. Ensure that all new associates attend the Orientation program on the first joining day.
- Designed engagement survey.
- Source and obtain specialist assistance to conduct training when needed.
- Monitor all training activities conducted on and off site.
- Maintain an up to date record of suppliers of training resources.
- Administer the training budget and purchase training materials as required.
- Assist in the selection and appointment of new associates within the training department.
- Implement opportunities for quality Team Building and Staff Party.
- Ensure that all associates comply with the grooming and uniform standards.
- Ensure compliance with legislated health and safety requirements within the workplace.
- Comply with all Corporate and Hotel Standards and Procedures.
- Provide associate counselling, guidance, career planning, succession planning and oversee Individual Development Plan.
- Ensure development and performance reviews are conducted regularly, identifying key personnel for further development and structured career path.
- To assume responsibility of the department in the absence of the Group Director of Human Resources. Efficiency, urgency, confidentiality and initiative will be essential characteristics for this role.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in education, human resources or relevant field
- Must be able to fluently speak, read, write and understand the primary language (s) used in the work place.
- Proven work experience as a training manager
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals Good computer and database skills
Compensation & Benefits:
- Social Security
- Medical benefits are provided in accordance with the company’s group health policy.
- Minimum 10 days of Annual Leave and 16 days of Public Holiday
- 2 days off per week, Normal office hours are 9:00 am to 18:00 pm.
- Small Party every 2 weeks