X2 Chiang Mai Riverside Resort
369/1 Charoenraj Road, Tambon Watket, Muang , Chaing Mai 50000
Primarily supervises front office team members to ensure efficient and smooth operations for producing excellent feedbacks and guest satisfaction. Respond in professional and courteous manner to arriving, departing, providing accurate in-house guest information and services.
As a supervisor you will be a role model, sharing your expertise and continually inspiring the front office team. You will also ensure hotel charges are processed diligently to guest’s accounts, invoices are accurate, billing instructions are verified, all necessary supporting bills and vouchers are attached for direct settlements.
- Male or Female (Thai Nationality)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in either 4–5 stars’ hotels or resorts in position applied
- Knowledgeable of Opera, Fidelio, Comanche or other Property Management Systems.
- Experience in motivating and leading a winning team
- The ability to be culturally adaptable
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- International chain experience is a plus
How to apply:
Interested applicants are invited to e–mail your full resume, including present and expected salary, details qualifications and experience with a recent photograph for our consideration to Human Resources Department as per Location details above.