X2 Chiang Mai Riverside Resort
369/1 Charoenraj Road, Tambon Watket, Muang , Chaing Mai 50000
- Responsible for the day-to-day housekeeping operation of the guest’s rooms and resort area.
- Provides administrative supervision of Housekeeping Department, controls expenses, and inventories.
- Responsible for the effective and efficient operation of the housekeeping department under Executive Housekeeper guidelines.
- Male or Female (Thai Nationality)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in either 4–5 stars’ hotels or resorts in position applied
- Knowledgeable of Opera, Fidelio, Comanche or other Property Management Systems.
- Experience in motivating and leading a winning team
- The ability to be culturally adaptable
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Hardworking, committed and responsible
How to apply:
Interested applicants are invited to e–mail your full resume, including present and expected salary, details qualifications and experience with a recent photograph for our consideration to Human Resources Department as per Location details above.