Oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. Support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Human Resources Management
- Benefits Administration
- Performance Management
- Communication Processes
- Compensation and Wage Structure
- Supports Diversity
- Classifying Employees
- Employment Law
- Laws Against Sexual Harassment
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- Excellent communication, people management skills and good financial acumen
- The ability to be culturally adaptable
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- International chain experience is a plus
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field
Compensation & Benefits:
- Social Security
- Medical benefits are provided in accordance with the company’s group health policy.
- Minimum 10 days of Annual Leave and 16 days of Public Holiday
- 6 Days off per month
How to apply:
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail your full resume, including present and expected salary, details qualifications and experience with a recent photograph for our consideration to Human Resources Department as per Location details above.